Wedding Cake Strain

Wedding Cake is an indica dominant strain, with genetics stemming from Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie, is a favorite among cannabis connoisseurs for its potent effects and unique flavor profile. Its THC level is a formidable 23%, making it a powerful choice for those seeking a strong and euphoric high.

The genetics, Wedding Cake is an indica dominant hybrid with a mix of sativa and indica genetics. Its sativa genetics make up 20% of its genetic makeup, while its indica genetics account for the remaining 80%. This indica dominant genetic profile helps to provide a strong and relaxing high.

Growing Wedding Cake, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s suitable for indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse cultivation. It’s also a great choice for beginner growers, with a high level of fungal resistance and a fairly simple grow process. In terms of yields, you can expect to see indoor yields of 450-500 grams per m2 and outdoor yields of 500-550 grams per plant. Wedding Cake plants tend to be on the taller side, with indoor plants reaching heights of 90-100 cm and outdoor plants reaching 180-200 cm. Its flowering time is slightly longer at 56-63 days.

For flavors, Wedding Cake is a real treat. Its terpene profile includes a blend of berry, sweet, woody, and spicy flavors, making it a unique and enjoyable strain to smoke. Its effects are equally powerful, with a strong euphoric high that leaves you feeling relaxed and content. Its terpene profile includes high levels of Alpha Phellandrene, Alpha Humulene, Beta Caryophyllene, Limonene, Beta Myrcene, Linalool, Nerolidol, Beta Pinene, Geranyl Acetate, Alpha Pinene, Eucalyptol, Caryophyllene Oxide, Delta 3 Carene, and Terpinolene, which contribute to its unique flavor and effects.

Wedding Cake is a fantastic choice for those looking for a powerful and flavorful cannabis strain that’s suitable for a variety of growing environments. Whether you’re an experienced grower or just starting out, Wedding Cake is a strain that is sure to satisfy.


Posted

in

by

Tags: