Tangerine Haze is a hybrid cannabis strain that offers a delightful combination of effects and flavors. With its origins in the Netherlands, Tangerine Haze has gained popularity in Canada and the West Coast. This strain is highly sought after for its quick euphoric effects and sweet orange taste, making it a favorite among cannabis enthusiasts.
What Strain is Tangerine Haze?
Tangerine Haze is a well-balanced hybrid strain, consisting of 50% Sativa and 50% Indica genetics. This balanced genetic makeup contributes to its unique combination of uplifting and relaxing effects. Many users find Tangerine Haze to be a good strain for enhancing mood and promoting happiness.
Tangerine Haze Strain Info
Tangerine Haze boasts a THC content ranging from 17.5% to 20%, providing a potent experience for cannabis enthusiasts. The strain also contains a moderate CBD content, ranging from 0.64% to 0.98%. This balance between THC and CBD creates a well-rounded experience.
When it comes to terpenes, Tangerine Haze is dominant in Myrcene, which contributes to its sweet and citrusy aroma. Other terpenes present in this strain include Pinene, Limonene, Linalool, Caryophyllene, and more. The terpene profile of Tangerine Haze adds depth to its flavor and enhances the overall experience.
Tangerine Haze Strain Effects
The effects of Tangerine Haze are truly uplifting and delightful. This hybrid strain induces a sense of happiness and euphoria, leaving users feeling uplifted and energized. The sweet and citrusy flavor adds to the overall experience, creating a refreshing and enjoyable sensation. Tangerine Haze is often sought after for its mood-enhancing properties, making it a great choice for social gatherings or daytime activities. Additionally, some users have reported that Tangerine Haze may promote creativity and focus, making it suitable for artistic endeavors. Whether you’re looking for a mood boost or a burst of energy, Tangerine Haze delivers a truly pleasurable experience.
Tangerine Haze Strain Terpenes
The terpene profile of Tangerine Haze is characterized by its citrusy and sweet notes. Limonene, which is commonly found in citrus fruits, contributes to the strain’s vibrant and tangy flavor. Other terpenes like Pinene, Linalool, and Caryophyllene add complexity and depth to the overall aroma and taste of Tangerine Haze.
Strains like Tangerine Haze
If you’ve enjoyed the effects and flavors of Tangerine Haze, there are several similar strains worth exploring. Hayley’s Haze offers an uplifting effect with a mango flavor, while Emerald Jack provides a creative experience with a hint of skunk. For those seeking relaxation, Pink Rozay offers a spicy-herbal flavor and a soothing effect. Pure Afghan is known for its sedating qualities and earthy taste, while Grape Diamonds provides a relaxed state with a spicy-herbal flavor profile. Lastly, Nilla Wafer offers a sleepy effect and a tropical pineapple flavor. These strains offer a range of effects and flavors, allowing you to find the perfect match for your preferences.
Growing Tangerine Haze Strain
Tangerine Haze can be moderately challenging to grow but is well worth the effort for cannabis cultivators. It has a flowering time of approximately 56 to 63 days and belongs to the photoperiod flowering type. The strain can reach a moderate height when grown indoors, typically between 30 to 60 inches. When grown outdoors, Tangerine Haze can grow taller than 90 inches.
How to Grow Tangerine Haze Strain
Growing Tangerine Haze can be a rewarding experience. Begin by creating a controlled environment with optimal temperature, humidity, and lighting. Choose a suitable growing medium and provide a balanced nutrient regimen throughout its growth stages. Consider pruning and training techniques to promote bushier growth and increase light penetration. Monitor humidity levels to prevent mold or stress. During flowering, provide support for heavy buds. Harvest Tangerine Haze around 70 days after flowering begins, based on trichome color. With proper care, you can cultivate this flavorful strain and enjoy a bountiful harvest of Tangerine Haze buds.
Tangerine Haze Strain Grow Tips
For successful cultivation of Tangerine Haze, here are some essential grow tips to consider:
- Provide a controlled environment: Tangerine Haze thrives in a stable and controlled environment. Maintain optimal temperature, humidity, and light levels to ensure healthy growth and maximize yield.
- Choose the right growing medium: Whether you opt for soil, hydroponics, or another growing medium, ensure it provides adequate drainage and nutrient absorption to support the plant’s development.
- Proper nutrient balance: Tangerine Haze requires a balanced nutrient regimen throughout its growth stages. Use a quality cannabis-specific fertilizer and follow the recommended feeding schedule to provide the necessary nutrients for vigorous growth and robust buds.
- Pruning and training: Implement pruning and training techniques, such as topping or low-stress training (LST), to promote bushier growth and increase light penetration. This technique helps optimize bud development and overall yield.
- Monitor humidity levels: Tangerine Haze prefers moderate humidity levels. High humidity can lead to mold and mildew, while low humidity can cause stress and hinder growth. Use a hygrometer to monitor and maintain humidity levels within the ideal range for your growing setup.
- Support during flowering: As Tangerine Haze develops heavy buds during the flowering stage, provide adequate support to prevent branches from bending or breaking under their weight. Using trellis or stakes can help maintain the plant’s structure and maximize bud development.
Tangerine Haze Flowering Time
Tangerine Haze has a flowering time of approximately 56 to 63 days. During this period, the plant transitions from the vegetative stage to the flowering stage, producing resinous buds with a delightful aroma.
Tangerine Haze Strain Yield
When cultivated under optimal conditions, Tangerine Haze can yield an average of 2 to 3 ounces per square foot (~550 grams per square meter) indoors. Outdoor yields may vary depending on factors such as climate, growing techniques, and plant health.
When to Harvest Tangerine Haze Strain
Determining the ideal harvest time for Tangerine Haze is crucial to ensure peak potency and flavor. Typically, the plant is ready for harvest around 70 days after flowering begins. Pay attention to the trichomes on the buds, looking for a milky or cloudy appearance with some amber-colored trichomes. This indicates the optimal time for harvesting, resulting in a well-balanced and potent yield.
Is Tangerine Haze a Good Beginner Strain?
Due to its balanced effects and moderate difficulty level in cultivation, Tangerine Haze can be a suitable choice for beginners. It offers a pleasant and uplifting experience, and with proper care, growers can achieve satisfying results. However, novice growers may benefit from researching and understanding the basics of cannabis cultivation to ensure successful growth.